Monday 9 January 2012

:/ zzzzz.....

Finally got bored of trying to make perfect assemblaged shoes and spending so much time on them. I went back to my favourite sketches i drew of the shoes and decided to distort them. To do this I photocopied the image twice, one in colour and one in black and white. I cut one sheet into equal inch wide horizontal strips with a blade and ruler. I left an inch border around the other picture and cut inch wide lines inside it vertically. I then weaved the strips through the picture.
This took a bit of time but I was very pleased with the distorted result!!
I repeated this process with my other drawing but on a smaller scale which was a little more tedious but worthwhile.
I then repeated this process on a picture of a face I came across in a magazine just so see what effect it would give.

No comments:

Post a Comment